Commercial Account Advisor (12 Months Fixed Term)
Our well established, fun and professional team of Commercial Account Advisors are looking for their next recruit on a 12 month fixed term, is this you?
- Reporting to: Commercial Services Team Leader
- Salary: £21,000.00 per annum (Band K)
- Location: Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RG
- Hours per week: 40 Hours per week
This vacancy closes on June 18, 2021
Purpose of the position
This team shares responsibility for Customer ordering and receipt of dispatch information, data processing, reconciliation of data following stock counts, maintenance of contracts, price increases amongst other tasks. You will need to develop the contacts, knowledge and experience to build relationships with supply chain managers and pallet control administrators to deliver service excellence and optimise revenue from company assets by supporting IPP customers and internal colleagues through the effective running of pallet accounting systems.
Who we are looking for
What we need from you
This role is suited to someone looking for a challenge who can use their skills and experience in a new setting. The person must be self-motivated and bring drive and energy to the business to support continued growth.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Effectively communicate with confidence across all levels both internally and externally
- To provide a high quality and timely service to all customers
- Demonstrates understanding of business priorities and actively seeks to grow knowledge
- Builds trust and credibility through relationship management
- Ability to persuade, convince, challenge and influence others to achieve effectiveness
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify and analyse data
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure targets/deadlines are met
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Computer literate – proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Numerate, analytical with good attention to detail
- Multi Tasker, with time management and prioritisation
- Good communicator - confident and articulate
- Flexible and with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience of working to deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Experience of company specific software
- Previous experience of working in a team office environment
Why you should apply
You will work within a dynamic company that is open to change. Working in a progressive environment in which you have to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in but where hard work is rewarded.
Could this be you?
Ambitious – Looking to progress your career in commercial customer service
Driven – Motivated to do well and give it your all with a can do attitude.
A Team Player - Enjoys working collaboratively with others
Positive - Brings about an energy to the team environment
Sustainability is at the heart of our business and so are our people. Together we are building a better business for the future with longevity in mind. Opportunity is always around the corner with IPP!
What we offer
- Good (market rate) salary, aligned with your experience
- Great holiday package 25 days + Public Holidays
- Pension plan
- Cash Health Plan
- Life Assurance
- Rewards Platform
- Dozens of digital classes on our IPP learning platform to improve your knowledge
- Fresh fruit!
- Free onsite parking