- Your closed pooling load carrier specialist
- Working extensively with well-known FMCG brands, producers and retailers all over Europe
- Working with us is easy and saves money. We are logisticians, working together seamlessly across supply chains
Why choose IPP?
- Easy to work with: we provide local support readily available 24/7, we are knowledgeable and transparent.
- Working to high standards: our pallets are made from solid, certified, and sustainable wood. We repair pallets to specification, not to percentage.
- Going the extra mile: with a long-term strategy in place and history dating back from 1891, we are here to stay.
We deliver what we agree upon. Don't just take our word for it. Take a look at our campaigns and hear from our customers on why they have chosen IPP.
News articlesRead all
Faber Group opens joint office in Poland for IPP, PAKi and Satim
This week, Faber Group has opened a brand new office in Warsaw Poland, which houses multiple divisions of the group; IPP (closed pooling), PAKi Logistics (open pooling) and Satim (timber purchasing).
Thomas Domson appointed as CEO of IPP
We are very happy to announce that Thomas Domson has been appointed as the new CEO of IPP. Thomas has joined IPP in September 2022 as Chief Operating Officer and Country Director United Kingdom & Ireland.
New appointment to deliver growth for IPP in UK
IPP has invested in its UK senior management team as it prepares for growth.